Pages

Thursday, August 4, 2011

Tacos, again.

Last night's dinner was drop down holy cow unbelievable good. If I do say so myself. I guess I have a tremedous weakness for tacos, of any sort and variety, and admittedly I will eat them with just about any combination as long as there is salsa and sour cream involved. And so will my whole family. Luckily. We play the game frequently of "what do we fill these corn tortillas with, anyway?" (Or rather the question is all mine...nobody else much cares...)

So here is the recipe. Maybe I'm just nursing so much it's gone to my head...but either way...


Beef and Zuchinni Tacos

1 pound ground beef
1 clove fresh garlic, minced
2 leaves of swiss chard

cook the above all together with a lid until done.

1 baseball bat size zuchinni, cut into chunks and fried with about 3 tablespoons of butter. (low heat)

enough sprouted corn tortillas for a crew
cheddar cheese grated
tomatillo salsa
sour cream
guacamole (optional. Or you could just eat it all with a spoon before anyone even notices there was any...)
chopped up fresh tomatoes (if you have any...we didn't, but it sounds good...)

YUM!

No comments:

Post a Comment