Pages

Thursday, March 21, 2013

Changes.

So I've been thinking about this blog amidst the five thousand other things I could be thinking about in a day and I have decided that there are going to be some housekeeping and/or changes around here. I have been keeping this as a family blog for a few years- mainly as a way that our far flung relations have an easy access to witness the growings of our little ones.
I think I might have grown out of the need to broadcast my personal life like this- and have decided that I would like to turn this instead into a blog devoted to the writing I set out in college to do. I guess at this point I don't really care if anybody else reads it- I think that by doing it I will slowly learn to feel better in my skin about life as a self declared writer.

Many of you know me on Face Book and in personal life, so there you will see my children. There will be my news. Here is out to be something different.
I'm not going to delete past entries, just morph and change into something else entirely.
Rather like life and growing it's self.

Thanks for being here for the ride.


2 comments:

  1. This is very exciting, Ida. And you might find that writing about family and the writing you originally started to do converge in surprising and promising ways.
    Roz

    ReplyDelete