Pages

Sunday, July 3, 2011

Our house

Is slowly working on becoming ours.
Well, that's not true. The house has always been ours...construction is just a long, slow, exhausting, frustrating, deeply satisfying, patient journey. We've been working on our house for over two years now, clearing the land for longer, day dreaming longer still. My sweetheart is running on empty trying to make this building season a productive one...working weekends mostly on his own. (My ability to help one handed is kind of limiting...but I'm making it my own personal goal this summer to be more helpful. Pregnancy sure did throw a wrench in my life last year in terms of anything productive- besides the obvious production...)

So here's our journey... (plus some cuteness and gardens.)




No comments:

Post a Comment