Pages

Saturday, September 1, 2012

MIA

So, not sure what is going on, but for the past couple of weeks, I haven't had the desire to be here.
And I apologize.
Especially after I have had so much of my family applaud my efforts to keep them informed and up to date on the comings and goings of our lives here... not sure, but I guess just like in Your Midcoast Mama, I felt the need for a time away, a vacation, so to speak. And it's been nice. Really nice.

Not a whole lot has changed around here. A certain little one starts second grade in a few days, back to the school where she was two years ago. She is excited and nervous all at the same time. I foresee some tears, but I imagine she is going to be just fine. She knows what is coming...which is a whole new thing from a couple of years ago and she was a fresh fish. We bought her a new pair of lace of sneakers and she is proudly learning how to tie them and how to run beside me.
It amazes me to really stop and see her for all that she is...in all she is becoming. Beautiful, strong, smart and sweet. Watching your babies grow is flat out a miracle.

The littlest bean is also growing in leaps and bounds. Changing daily, as to be expected.
She's afraid of the train's whistle and the thunder, loves to cuddle and completely obsessed with fresh carrots from the garden and apples. And peaches. (which she calls apples). She adores her big sister, and all her baby dolls and spends loads of time kissing and cuddling with both.

Our house is coming along. Each step brings us closer to moving in...now we are looking at late fall/early winter... (trying to get as much done BEFORE moving in as possible...!)

Along with my month long break of blogging, I also have not taken any photos. But I will. That's next.

I hope the month has been sweet, summery and wonderful for you all, and that life is treating you well.
Thanks for reading.



No comments:

Post a Comment